Sunday, November 18, 2007


Those of you who know Cliff will laugh really hard when you see this picture. This was the day we traded in his red truck for our new one! Just gotta love him!!

4 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

New pictures would be nice... hello... and tell Boo to get a blog and put pictures on. K peace out

taytum said...

Hey! Someone found your blog and told me about it. I love finding fellow bloggers! I hope you don't mind me adding you to our link list!!!

~taytum~

Julie said...

Lisa,
I am so glad you are a blogger, but I can see you haven't in a while so I hope you see this! YOu gotta keep it up so those of us in SJ can keep up with you guys! I did crack up at the picture of Cliff, sooo very Cliff! So, my blog is private so you have to email me so I can email you and invite! It's julienielsen55@frontiernet.net Lots of love, oh and are you guys coming around anytime during the Holidays?

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa and Cliff, wow, its been forever since our days at EA, how are you guys? Heres my blog info..tannerlisawilliams@blogspot.com
Talk to you soon! You guys look great!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones