What's more precious than a new born baby? I am not sure there is anything more precious. It was such an emotional time for me. My little baby sister is now a mother. And a wonderful one!! One of these days, it will be my turn. I am very anxious. But I know the time will come when it's right.



1 comment:
Hey Lisa, this is Lindsey Wilkins (you may not remember me from EA, but I was friends with and related to Cliff). Anyways, I was blog surfing (as I like to call it) and saw this post. I just wanted you to know you are not alone with this wondering when it will be your turn. Also wanted to thank you for your humor with the situation, like the picture with you in between the 2 pregnant girls! Sometimes that is exactly how I feel, and it cracked me up. I will keep you guys in my prayers.
Post a Comment