We went to Chicago for a hair show. It was so fun. I'm trying to figure out how to put all my pictures into a slide show, but i'm a little blog handicap. Help is welcomE!!!!
WOW! how fun to hear from you? are you in utah? the name of that hair school sounds familiar...how fun. well I guess I'll have to add you to my list so I can keep updated on your life! I just saw Kameron and Gina yesterday...I think the last time I saw you guys was at their wedding!
1 comment:
WOW! how fun to hear from you? are you in utah? the name of that hair school sounds familiar...how fun. well I guess I'll have to add you to my list so I can keep updated on your life! I just saw Kameron and Gina yesterday...I think the last time I saw you guys was at their wedding!
Post a Comment