Monday, December 31, 2007

Taco Party at Lisa's


I got new recepies from Cliff's mom while we were in AZ, so I had to try them out when we got home. I was pretty proud of myself cause it all turned out. The salsa was a little spicy though. I like spicy foods, but it was SPICY!!!!! My little nephew sure liked it though. Krista is living in Michigan with her husband and 2 kids, and this is the first time i have seen them in a year. Anson, is the smartest one year old i have ever seen. I'm not kidding. I was so amazed by him. He knows sign language. He can read. he is brilliant. I guess he was bound to be a genious because both of his parents are just that.

1 comment:

taytum said...

We were so glad to see you guys. If you email me your address I'll send you guys a copy of the picture of us from Christmas.

taytum_g@hotmail.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones