Thursday, February 28, 2008
AS YOU WISH!
Guys, it's so dumb!! I am hitting myself for even posting that. Seriously, i'm just a weirdo that sits at home all day and it's catching up to me. please give me some slack. well....since you have to know what was on tv i'll tell you. I'm still laughing about it. It really was the funniest thing. I wish someone would've been here. Does anyone know the EWTN station? If not, it's a station of preaching. Dont know what religion, but definately not ours. I think it's Catholic or something. just so no one is offended, i was not laughing at the religion. I would've laughed if it was LDS. And dont ask why i had it on that station, cause i really dont know how it ended up there. Anyways...sorry guys, i'm taking my time cause i really dont want to make myself look any stupider than i already do. It was just a bunch of muppits dressed like nuns and preachers singing the cheesiest gospel songs. Their voices were not normal either. That's all. ha ha ha ha! i know. everyone's laughing, cause it's so funny. You had to be here!!! It truly was funny guys. There you go. I hope your laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I would have laughed too. That is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. So dont feel stupid...I have told much dumber stories! lol
I'm laughing!! That was a good story. The suspense made it even better!!
thanks for sharing. That sounds funny. Don't forget to post the hillarious youtube video :) Lov ya sis
Post a Comment