
I'm a little late once again posting things from valentines SORRY!!!. Boo and I bought tickets to Monster Jam at the Delta Center for the boys. Cliff loves things like this. It was actually way fun.

Kinda feel a little white trash in there though. Hee hee!! Is that bad? I dont care cause it was fun, but lookin around, I sure felt like it!! We had really annoying teenagers behind us. I guess you could say we wouldn't have had the true Monster Jam experience without them.

If i can figure out how to put the video on I have a really cool video. We'll see. Sorry there's no sound though.
1 comment:
Someday... I wish we could of hung out on Valentines. I feel so left out :( I bet you guys had lots of fun. Can't wait to hang out and go on dates with you guys. PS you look so beautiful. It makes me sick how pretty my sisters are. Miss you still
Post a Comment