



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ***************************. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .****************************. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *****************************. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *************************** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .****************************** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aren't MAC's great!!! They keep your mind off not having a life sometimes. I'm still waiting to hear back from Bon Losee to see if I am going to get an interview. I'm about going crazy now. I thought I'd let you in my daily life. This is how I feel sometimes. JUST A LITTLE COO COO!! I may go and apply at Gold's Gym too. I havent decided yet. I would get a free membership. Wahoo!!! Anyways...I was just bored. Hope you enjoy these freaking ugly pictures. Aren't MAC's great?!!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ****************************** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .************************** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ***************************** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *************************** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



4 comments:
hey you... i found your blog off of another blog off of another blog, and feel slightly embarrassed for my stalking but so happy to find you! actually, i've been meaning to email you or something because i live in provo these days and i have a cd that belongs to you (and a tragic story to go along with my attempts at returning it). but anyway, beautiful pictures...you crack me up! :)
You are way too cute! Yeah, even though I babysit, I go a little stir crazy being home all day to. Some days we go for a ride and the whole time the kids are going "What are we doing!? Why aren't we going anywhere?" But for me, a short drive gives me a break from the house!
Can't you just cut hair from home? Didn't you graduate from beauty school?
I wouldn't mind being home. I keep thinking, "Is it summer yet?"
lisa those pics are great! macs are good. i thought we agreed that those pics of me and you were no good because i look like a clown....
Post a Comment