Sorry I dont have an exciting picture to go with my post today. I dont really even have much to say, but wanted to post something so here I am. I am sitting here on my couch. It's 12:10 I just got done cleaning my house. It's nice and spic. I love it. I've been complaining alot about not having a life, and I have to correct myself. The only reason I have felt like that is because I haven't been using my time wisely. I have so much good I could be doing and I've just sat around. I find it very interesting that temptation is not the only way Satan works. He loves to have us waste time. And he has done a good job with me lately. Yes I'm being proactive about finding a job and have done all I really can in that arena, and yes I have kept my house clean, and have tried to exercise daily (haven't done superb), but there's soooooooooooo much i could be doing right now. And today is going to be different. Lesson learned today:
"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived." -Captain Jean-Luc Picard-
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Annie Dillard-
"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them." ~Dion Boucicault~
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." ~Carl Sandberg~



4 comments:
what, are you on the computer right now? Hey so am I!
good girl. good attitude. i love you. i tried calling you this morning to go to the gym...no dice.
LOVE THIS! What a good reminder.
Sad to admit I have read four big books in two weeks and so was thinking the same thing! So I have made goals, get the bills paid, live life, play with kids, do the house and really stop slacking!
Post a Comment