Sunday, March 30, 2008
The best I can do...
I've been wanting to get a picture of Cliff and I together on a day when he's not wearing his darn hats and will actually smile, Sunday's are my best shot for that but Unfortunatley today was a failed attempt & i'm not sure how much hope i have of that happening anytime soon. Here's the closest thing i could find for a picture of Cliff and Lisa Stradling together. Some editing is necessary for this beautiful picture though. First of all. I try not to wear pigtales like that, at least not everyday :). The sun was definately not shining today, we had a flash back of winter, yes it snowed all day March or January? I'm a little confused. and.... well i think that's about it. The rest is pretty much us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love being the first to comment! You guys look soooo Great! Love it!
Lisa,
It has been so much fun reading your blog. I have to admit that I always knew we could be friends but we did have WAY too much in common...if you know what I mean. Now it is great though! I love your picture! You two look great! I also find myself dreaming of having a piano. I miss playing sometimes. Good luck with the job stuff. We are kinda in the same spot right now. We have offers in a couple different states and are trying to decide where we really want to be. It is frustrating because everyone says just decide where you want to go and go there...DUH! That is the problem...we can't decide. ahhh! Anyways, thanks for the post. I really do look forward to getting to know you better.
Post a Comment