
Dear Becky and Al whom I love so much. We have had so much fun living so close. They are living in the same complex as us. Actually they are who introduced us to good ol Rockwell. Thanks guys! We dont see them as often as we should though!!

My dad is so great! We got to spend the evening up at La Caille. One of the nicest restaurants around here. You have to dress up and all. It's serious. Anyways...It was a lot of fun. It was for a scouting event that he had donated for. Kinda cool! I had some yummy salmon. I'm usually not a fish eater although i do love sushi as we all know. But just fish by itself....mmmm....not my fav. But it was way good. You know how at those really really nice places you get a portion size of a kitten. We are so used to Olive Garden where you take home more than you ate. It was kinda nice not to leave dinner feeling like a glutton. I could do that more often!

I spent the day at Trish's. It was so much fun. I wish I could get there more often. When that good ol Beemer comes, I'll be there a whole lot more. Anyways...we had a blast. Especially with the camera. These kids are known for the amazing faces they can make! It's the funnest thing for them to get a camera and play.

See what I mean???!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment