Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maybe there's still a chance!!



I GOT ANOTHER INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck for this one. I'm really hoping to get it. This has pretty much been my life for the last little while. goin on 4 months now. I know...am i dumb or something? I've been wondering the same thing. But i'm not. I'm really not. I consider myslef well educated. I'm a good fine person and if I dont get a job right now in my life, It's not supposed to be. Most of the time things dont go as planned, and you have to figure a way around life. What a wonderful world. I know you're all loving my blog right now. (sarcasm) All i blog about now is my dumb job search. It's truly taken up so much of my life. Last night Cliff helped me realize that i have acquired a new habit..."job searching". He called me on it. He got a little flustered at me. It was like 11 pm and he was ready for bed and there I was on my lovely lap searchin for my sanity. It kinda hit me right then, that it REALLY HAS become a habit. I get on my computer, check my e-mail/blog, and head for the job search. I think i apply at at least 1 or 2 places a day. Should i have disclosed that info to you? Ya...that's why it's been a little emotional. I just found out also that...nevermind. No-one but a few people will understand this. I found out that Bon Losee just hired another person yesterday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! maybe I'll have a baby guys!!!!!!!!!!! dun da da duuuuunnnnnnnnnn!!! j/k that was already in the plans! And still at least 10 months away. So anyways...my job. wish me luck.

2 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Good luck Lis, just be yourself and I have no doubt. You have to make yourself different than all the other applicants, that's my bit of advice... Just be yourself and try to stand out. I love you lots!

jenna said...

do my tag! that will fill up some time. and is this a baby announcement?!?! HOORAY!!! Good luck today girl. Be CONFIDENT. i love you much.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones