
I had to post because of the 2 inches of hair that has grown on my legs because of having the chills straight for the last hour. Gotta love OPRAH! But ya gotta love Celine more. That 2 inches of hair is worth shaving and more. I dont have very many idols in my life, but Celine is one and I LOVE HER!!! It reminded me of a very special time. Cliff and I went on our honeymoon to Vegas and we were so lucky to go. I cried....ohh....just the whole time. And cliff will deny it but he was teary eyed. I really dont even know what to say. I am home a lone at the moment and have loved it cause I just got through pretending that I was Celine. No-one can deny those times where you are belting at the top of your lungs just pretending you sound just a little bit like her. I'm sure my neighbors loved it. Those 2 by 4's in our walls didnt stop this one. I AM IN LOVE WITH CELINE!!!!!!!! Whoever saw Oprah...you know where my 2 inches of hair growth on my legs came from.



4 comments:
tere
I love her too! We also saw her while we were in Vegas and it was the best. Even Trevor has an appreciation for her. She's amazing.
You crack me up! i can imagine you belting out some celine dion, but maybe you should post a pic of your two inch leg hairs. :)
i'm feeling pretty good and you should definitely come visit, even if you don't bring dinner, ok? call me: (928) 587-2513
p.s. i love you to death
I LOVE IT! I am so glad that I am not the only person in the world who idolizes her. I have loved her since I was like ten and heard "The Power of Love" at my neighbors house.. gotta love her. We missed the show when we were in Vegas, couldn't convince our friends to go.. bummer! One day.. one day... and dang it. Why did I miss Oprah!!?
Post a Comment