Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Spring Break
I've been looking forward to this week for quite sometime now. Partly for the reason that i was planning something for Clifford. We've been trying to get to AZ for the last month, but it just hasn't worked with Cliff's school. His mom broke her foot, and has been flat on her back for about 4 weeks now, so we were really hoping to get down there to help her out some. If we had 2 cars i would be there right now, but as we all see...the car situation is not lookin up for us at the moment. Anyways...my dad has a good friend that goes to AZ quite often, so i've been in contact with him to see if he could fly us to St. Johns, but my luck...he's gone this week to CA. It's alright though. Jack is a great guy. one of these days it's going to work. I just wish i was there helping momma stradling. So now that our first plans didn't work out for us...we are going to...get a love sac for our loft. That's about all that exists in our weekly plans as of now. I have miss placed my camera cord so i haven't been able to post pics. We had a pretty eventful weekend. "ok SHuuuuh!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
wish you could fly to st. johns! but glad you aren't because we need you to here to watch our gay shows!!! now find your camera cord!
p.s. i laughed so hard at the ok shuuuuh
You should have come to Hawaii for spring break you brat. Now you'll never come and be able to have the cheapest trip of your life. Your loss... Happy love sac though...
We may be coming up to utah for a couple days here in a little while. Maybe we can meet up and go to lunch or dinner or something with you guys if there is time. But please....no sushi!
Oh Ba! Plane tickets are expensive I know. I told you like 3 months ago though. Oh well no need to feel guilty I just wish you could have come. That's all. I'll be moving back soon. No worries
Post a Comment