I absolutely hate this picture of me, but i have to post it because of Ok Shuuu! And Cliff looks good. He doesnt smile in many picture, so if i can catch one of him smiling i got to share it. This was my eventful weekend I was speaking about a couple posts ago. "OK SHUUUUUU" Here you go Jen. I finally found my cord. Is it rude to expose his life style to the world? Well.....it was my first interaction with someone heavily under the influence. What a joke it is. I just about peed my pants all night. It does make my heart a little sad, but I'll tell you what, "OK SHUUU" was hilarious.
um we look under the influence. are we kidding in that picture? i look asian!! andrew and i DIED DIED DIED when we saw that first picture on your blog. we are still laughing!! hahhaah. where were you two fools today? lets play tonight.
3 comments:
um we look under the influence. are we kidding in that picture? i look asian!! andrew and i DIED DIED DIED when we saw that first picture on your blog. we are still laughing!! hahhaah. where were you two fools today? lets play tonight.
Lisa...it's been so long since we've seen you guys! I'm so glad you have a blog...isn't the blog world crazy?! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
I don't get it... Who's drunk? Cliff or you?
Post a Comment