
I know these are kinda random pictures, but I liked them. Today's been a good day. My poor sister woke up this morning throwing up so i went and helped out a little today. It seems like that flu things going around. Cliff got a spell of it the other day. It's no fun!! I'm having one of those nights where i just want to be invisible to the world. You know when there's a lot going on and you just dont want to think about it and you want to run away??? That's me tonight. This is probably not the best time for me to be posting but...I am and I know you all know what I'm talking about. I'm not the person that puts on a happy face, but is dying inside. When something's up....THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS!!!!!!! I'm not perfect, my life is not perfect, my husband is not perfect, but we love each other and that's all that matters. I may not like him at times, (and right now is one) but I love him.

I guess these pictures kinda have meaning to this post. I wish i was invisible to the world. How wonderful would that be to just be invisible but leave deep foot prints behind???? To me that would be a dream right now. Well...that's all for today.
1 comment:
i love you. hang in there. and i feel like this is all my fault.
Post a Comment