Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The day we all have been looking forward to.......

Here's a short video clip, that will give you just a short peak into how it went...

It's come and gone, and it sure was a long day for us all. First of all I have to say how proud I am of my dear Clifford. It was his first tank set up and he DID IT!! I am so proud of Andrew too. They were such a great team.

This is how it went:
7:00AM-Drive to vernal to pick up tank and fish, and drive back
3:45PM- Trying to figure out how in the world 3 boys were going to lift the darn thing by themselves in the house. Oh ps..the thing weighs 400LBS.
7:00- Dealing with someone's stupidity of gluing a pipe in the plumbing
Every 30 minutes- checking the fish outside to see how they were doing and finding one more fish dead everytime,
I think after that time was lost.
3:30AM i am woken up on Jenna's couch, THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what else to say other than it was a day that was unforgettable. It was so fun to see Jenna and Andrew. We can't wait for them to get back!!!

2 comments:

jenna said...

oh my gosh!!! WHAT A DAY. We can not thank you both enough for what you did for us. The ultimate sacrifice....Clifford's Saturday! and more then that all freaking summer long to watch the damn thing. we love you guys. Cant wait to get home. We're dying to see a clear picture of it! post, post, post! love you.

Krista Cook said...

good job Cliff! I love you Lisa! Did Jenna really cuss in her comment...JENNA! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones