There was a HUGE difference between 5:30am and 5:30pm when your talking degrees. I ran up the canyon with julz in the pm and I'll tell you that it was warm. REAL WARM!!! ulghhhh!!!!!!!!!! It was still amazing, but ulghhhhh!!!!!!!! I am POOPED!! Today was definately a successful running day for me. I ran 9 miles. And I feel real good about it. That 26.2 kept me a goin though. This year has flown by and August will come real quick. That's the half that I am wanting to do. The full is in October. My knee is killin me, and it's more than frustrating. I want to end on a good note. I've been meaning to do a special post for clifford, cause he's just the best in the world. I can't tell you how nice it's been to see him have a second to relax. He's out of school for the summer, and I have enjoyed thoroughly knowing that he has time to relax. He's the best! i love him more than anything. This is one reason why....
Thursday, June 26, 2008
This mornings Sunrise.....
I didn't catch it at it's prettiest, but here she is. Pleasant Grove UTah at 5:30am. I sure didn't feel bright eyed, but I was happy none the less. It was a wonderful run. The weather was amazing and I felt like running forever!!

There was a HUGE difference between 5:30am and 5:30pm when your talking degrees. I ran up the canyon with julz in the pm and I'll tell you that it was warm. REAL WARM!!! ulghhhh!!!!!!!!!! It was still amazing, but ulghhhhh!!!!!!!! I am POOPED!! Today was definately a successful running day for me. I ran 9 miles. And I feel real good about it. That 26.2 kept me a goin though. This year has flown by and August will come real quick. That's the half that I am wanting to do. The full is in October. My knee is killin me, and it's more than frustrating. I want to end on a good note. I've been meaning to do a special post for clifford, cause he's just the best in the world. I can't tell you how nice it's been to see him have a second to relax. He's out of school for the summer, and I have enjoyed thoroughly knowing that he has time to relax. He's the best! i love him more than anything. This is one reason why....

There was a HUGE difference between 5:30am and 5:30pm when your talking degrees. I ran up the canyon with julz in the pm and I'll tell you that it was warm. REAL WARM!!! ulghhhh!!!!!!!!!! It was still amazing, but ulghhhhh!!!!!!!! I am POOPED!! Today was definately a successful running day for me. I ran 9 miles. And I feel real good about it. That 26.2 kept me a goin though. This year has flown by and August will come real quick. That's the half that I am wanting to do. The full is in October. My knee is killin me, and it's more than frustrating. I want to end on a good note. I've been meaning to do a special post for clifford, cause he's just the best in the world. I can't tell you how nice it's been to see him have a second to relax. He's out of school for the summer, and I have enjoyed thoroughly knowing that he has time to relax. He's the best! i love him more than anything. This is one reason why....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I tagged you so check it out and have fun!
You are amazing.. 9 miles! I still have a long way to go to get up the endurance for a 9 mile run, but working on it! Do you guys have turtles? I so had to laugh because when I saw that picture, I so can't imagine Cliff NOT having turtles.
Hey Lisa I know you don't really know me but I love your blogs they are always so cute. You seem like an amazing person. I went to school with cliff and some how found your blog, but anyway I was wondering what 1/2 marathon you are running. I am going to run the top of the mountain 1/2 marathon though Ogden canyon on the 23rd of Aug. so I was just wondering if it was the same. There is also a 1/2 marathon on the 19 of July though Bryce Canyon if your up for that you should come and run with me! And I don't know if you have heard of Reliv vitamins but I had a bad knee and hip and I started taking them and I don't have anymore problems with it. They are amazing!
Post a Comment