Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catch up time

We spent the week in St. Johns AZ with Cliff's fam. It was a blast! We worked but we played a lot too. I have never experienced remodeling until I married Cliff. Our family could never stay in the same house long enough to get to the point of remodeling. I learned a lot watching. I helped a little, but I was probably more in the way than anything. Cliff worked hard.

If you look at the right corner of the picture below you can see another room with wood floor. That wood floor was put down by Cliff's granps when he was 10 years old, about 70 years ago. That house has some really neat heritage for the Stradling family.
That floor was a PAIN, but look at it....it's beautiful!!
Dear Granps,
St. Johns would not be the same with out him. That is one of my favorite things to do when we are there, He is one catch of a man. It's so fun to visit with him. This picture will be one Cliff will cherish. I sure love him. I wish we were all a little closer.
Oh how I love them!!!!!!!! Here's Ster and Dad chillin on the hammocks, enjoying the afternoon.
St. Johns doesn't get much rain, but we must have brought some with us cause it POURED!!!! It was so fun, because it's a little farm town and there are things there that we the city people dont get to enjoy and that is the little creatures that come out after a good rainfall. We all know my love for frogs!!!! I couldn't get enough! Cliff and I walked up and down the streets catching frogs.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR NEPHEW JER BER. The excitement of your 10th birthday cake. He came up with everything you see on the cake, including what ingredients the frosting was made out of. It was one of the best cakes i've ever had. Nice Job Jer!!!!!
Make a wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't quite get em all out, they were trickster candles. He loved it!
Blow REAL HARD!!! and he did!!!
This is for Cliff! For all you people who need updates on the tank ( Namely Andrew and the fam who just finds it entertainment to watch Cliff and his tank)...Here it is. We do love it. I find my husband more attractive, and sometimes less attractive when it comes to his fish tank. Sometimes it's the cutest thing in the world, Other times, I've just about had it with him and wish it would go away. But overall....it's a beautiful thing and it's been great!!!
The Favorite fish of the week....."MYSTERY WRASSE"

1 comment:

taytum said...

Why didn't you guys come the week of the 24th? That is like the best time to be here!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones