Friday, August 15, 2008

So today I was re-motivated by a co-worker to eat just a little better. If any of you have checked out one of my favorite sites you'll know what I'm talking about. Shazzies Website. If I could change a few things in this world, one of them would be health. I really wish that we could all be as healthy as can be. No sickness. The change in my life when i'm eating better is emence. I may be crazy, but every aspect of my life gets better!!! Thanks Kim for the sweet reminder and motivation to get back on track. I have goals in my life physically, and if i keep loosing track, it will take that much longer to reach them. I do have to say the gym has been amazing lately. The Olympics is the best thing to watch while working out. SERIOUSLY!!! I had a swimming scare though. I thought I was going to be infected with CRYPTO!!!! It was DISCUSTING. I was just swimming my laps, and one of the workers came in and said, "maam you proabably want to get out of the pool." he then goes on to tell me that someone suspects there is something unsanitary in the pool. did I feel like Vommitting??? Yes, and more!!! There is a happy ending. IT was just a brown beaded braclet.Thank FREAKING heavens. So back to my physically inspiring day..I am re committing to healthier eating.

" If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want." ~Elbert Hubbard

"When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow." Tomorrow is disease." ~V.L. Allineare

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones