Sunday, August 10, 2008

What ta teak!!!!!!! (only few people will understand)

“My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual”

Ok Do I really do that for real? No I dont. I should try it though sometime. It seems like it might work. I sure feel like crying ranting and raving right now. But what do most people do when they feel like that? "HOLD IT IN" Why? because most of the time..things are better left unsaid. I'm not quite sure it's the healthiest thing to hold all your frustrations in, but how do you let them out without lighting a huge time bomb? Well....ranting and raving it might be inside my head today. I should probably set the timer though so i dont get too overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Krista Cook said...

I hope you are feeling better Lisa. Call me. I love you.

Kris


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones