We spent the afternoon at Grandpa Boyds helping him clean up his yard. He had a bad stroke and surgery and hasn't been able to keep up. Of course he thinks he's the healthiest man, and thinks he's supposed to be working the whole time we were there. We couldn't get him to sit down!! STUBBORN OLD MEN!!!!:)



3 comments:
hey lisa...congrats on the baby! i am excited for you guys. tell cliff i said hello and are you guys going to come do to SJ for thanksgiving or Christmas?
Hi....1st of all congrats on the baby! Devin and I went to school with Cliff I saw your link hope you dont mind... You should come check out ours deewaites.blogspot
Hey, just barely saw that you commented. Bummer you are sick, but hopefully that will pass. Try my blog now. It's open for a bit. I will go back private soon, but I'll get your email before that.
Post a Comment