First: i have been reminded of how i DESPISE throwing up.
Second: I have a lot to be grateful for:
1. that i haven't thrown up more than I have
2. My dreams are coming true one by one
3. I am having a baby with my dear sister (we're a week apart)
4. I am blessed to be able to get pregnant
5. My husband has been a dream in helping me out in everyway possible
6. I am more and more grateful for energy, no headaches, and a belly that feels good.
7. Someday Cliff and I will come together on names...:)
8. My body (although, the changes are slowly being accepted)
Third: I can't tell you the powerful emotions and feelings that automatically come when you have something so special you get to share yourself with for 9 months, and the love that you feel when you see that little peanut on the ultra sound screen.
Fourth: The excitement I feel when I think of holding our little baby in my arms, singing him or her to sleep, watching Cliff become a daddy, and seeing him give his all to him/her. And he's going to be the greatest dad in the world. It makes me a little teary thinking about it. The growth and trials that come with raising children, and knowing that it will make me a stronger person.
I am more than excited for this blessing we have been given and I hope I am able to do my best, and be half the mom that my mother is. Our family is growing and we can't wait to have this little addition here with us.



5 comments:
yay lisa and cliff! we are so EXCITED for you!
Lisa
I'm so excited for you. You will be the best mom ever. love ya
Ok thanks for making me cry and have chills the whole time I read that blog. I am so excited that we get to have babies so close together. You are an amazing person and are going to be such a good mom. I can't wait to see how cute Cliff is going to be with your little one. Lis I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I can't wait to know if its a peeper or a yaya... Love you so much!
Hi that really wasn't Lance... I hate when he signs in his gmail thirst express account, gay, he throws my blogging system all off.... Love ya, Kara
I cannot wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl. I kinda think it'll be a girl, but I really hope you have a boy. It's awesome no matter what though. Have you guys already picked out names?
Post a Comment