Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentimes Day!!!!
Cliff did more than amazing this year. First of all....he made me cry with his card. It was the most thoughtful card ever. He put a lot of thought in this gift. It just looks like candy and paper, but what was written on all of those little papers were so cute. He always tells me he loves me, and I always want to know why. Well he let me know on these little red slips of paper. There was a hidden "Golden" ticket in the middle of all this. Yep...I'm going to Celine Dion!! What a good husband. I wish I had something that good for him, but unfortunately his present isn't quite done. It's taken a lot more time than i thought it would. I sure am one lucky girl. He is the best husband in the world. He spent all day doing whatever he thought would make me happy. It made it hard for me to do the same for him, cause he wouldn't comply with doing anything for him. Thanks Cliff for a wonderful Valentimes day. Next year we'll have another little addition to show our love to.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You look so so so cute and good Kinda the same thing but you really do!!!!
Ummm, you're one HOT mama! I love your boots, where'd you get 'em!? I tried to call you back on Saturday, but you didn't answer...sad. Love you!
um no new one tree hill last week. BOO BOO BOO
Post a Comment