Sunday, March 22, 2009
Moving On....
That picture of that gentlemen was really getting on my nerves so i'm sure that it was for you also. I couldn't handle it any longer. The day has been over for a while anyways! I hope you all had a great St. Patricks day! This last weekend was a busy one forsure, but VERY fun! We left Wednesday for the ol St. Johns AZ. Preston, Cliff's brother, got married Friday. It was a fun trip. We got to see lots of family and friends. It sure went by fast though. I'm so excited for them to come here next. That means...the babie's coming and CLIFF"S GRADUATING!!!! WOW!!!! that will be great!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pictures. I sure am excited about another girl in the Stradling fam. I love Cordae!! Us girls will be outnumbering the boys once little Sayla comes. Cha-Ching!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so cute! Lisa did you take all those pictures? They are really good
Hey Lis,
These are great pictures. I hope you had a fun trip. I just want you to know I love you. I can't wait to see you. Did you know I am going to come to your shower? Wahoo.
Post a Comment