Sunday, April 19, 2009

37 WEEKS

37 weeks. And I'm growing DAILY!!!! Just a little comparison from my last belly post at 32 weeks.



5 comments:

Erin said...

You're almost there!! How exciting. And speaking of basketball bellies, yours is adorable! You look great Lisa.

Darin and Shannon said...

You still really arent that big! Nice and cute though! :)

Fuller Family said...

You are so cute with your pregnant belly! You look great!

Holly said...

The fact that you're in jeans (and not maternity jeans) at 32 weeks is awesome! You look amazing...pure and simple. Just remember to take a pic on the way to the hospital.

Just Be You said...

Oh my gosh Lisa I am so excited that I found you ! Congrats on your little princess that is coming soon. I miss you girly and am glad you are doing so well :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones