So 4 weeks left, and I still have much to do. I dropped down to 30 hrs instead of 40 with my job. It gives me a whole extra day which has been nice. Last week was waisted in bed, pretty much all week. I got a NASTY BUG. I can't afford time to pass like that without getting things done. We finally got a carseat. Now I just have to get something for little Sayla to sleep in. Just a little important! I'm feeling really ANSy. We decided we weren't going to go all out to do a nursery, so I shouldn't be feeling so unprepared, but part of me is feeling this need to go all out in order to feel like I'm making my little baby a priority. I know that's silly! Anyways...small update. I'm getting HUGE, I now know what people are talking about when they talk about little to no sleep, and moving is impossible!!!!!! Not fun!
"This too shall pass..."



7 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!! I am sure you are not huge!! I can't wait to see her. She is going to be a beautiful little girl. I also love the name Sayla. Does it have meaning behind it?
um hello you are not huge and I CANNOT WAIT to meet Sayla!!!!!!! She's almost here
Even though you feel huge, you definatley are not! She will be a little tiny thing like you are. I know how you feel with the no sleep thing. It sort of gets you ready for when she comes. You will be a great mom!
I am so excited for you Lisa! Every time I see you smiling at the babies that come into the office I get more anxious for you. I know you'll be an amazing mom! Love you!
Hang in there Lisa! FYI you are NOT huge! But I do know what you mean, the no sleep, can't get comfy, that part will sort of get better! ;) You will be a great Mom!
Hey we are really excited for both of you. Sorry we did not have a chance to talk with you more at Preston's wedding. Give us a call and let us know when you are looking to come back to Arizona.
These seem to be the longest, and physically challenging weeks. You are on the home stretch of pregnancy. I'm cheering you on. Love you, and can't wait to see you.
Love,
Kris
Post a Comment