So since my little letter to Sayla has not been successful I thought that i would soak in being pregnant, and celebrate by taking some belly pictures, reminisce in my last who knows how long of pregnancy. My sister Tricia is starting a photography business, and wanted to practice so I gave her what i had to offer: MY PROTRUDING BELLY. I captured Cliff for all of 10 minutes and am grateful he sucked it up and cooperated with us. I was wanting to take some belly pictures anyways, just for my benefit to look back on, so it was fun! if someone can make a woman who is 9 months pregnant feel somewhat attractive and feel good about herself, I consider that successful!! Thanks Trish! It was fun! Next photo shoot: SAYLA ANN STRADLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so beautiful! The last picture of you and Cliff laying on your sides is my favorite! You should be a "Fit Pregnancy" magazine model. I'll say a prayer little Sayla comes soon. Love you.
Dear sister, I love you so much and think you are gorgeous! Trish did an awesome job on your pictures. I love them all. I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET MY LITTLE SAYLA GIRL!!!!!!!! I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. What's that all about? I must be excited :) I love you Lis!
7 comments:
You are so beautiful! The last picture of you and Cliff laying on your sides is my favorite! You should be a "Fit Pregnancy" magazine model. I'll say a prayer little Sayla comes soon. Love you.
lisa you look great! love the pictures. those will be so precious to look back on.
hope all goes well with your delivery.
You look awesome and I'm jealous. You look so beautiful pregnant. I love all the pics. Hopefully that little girly of yours comes soon.
Lisa you are so pretty, hope all goes well and we're praying for little Sayla to come soon! Hang in there!
She did a great job with those pictures!! I am so excited for you! I bet you are counting down the hours and min!! I am counting the days for sure!!
Dear sister, I love you so much and think you are gorgeous! Trish did an awesome job on your pictures. I love them all. I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET MY LITTLE SAYLA GIRL!!!!!!!! I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. What's that all about? I must be excited :) I love you Lis!
Your pictures are so beatiful. You look awesome and you'll be an amazing mom! Good luck with everything, I hope she comes soon!
Post a Comment