She has arrived well, happy and healthy. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The experience is one I will never forget. We are the proudest little parents. Cliff was amazing. I couldn't have made it through with out him. I had so much support from my family helping me through every step. Her lungs were definately developed fully. We discovered that the first night. We are so excited for what's to come and all the learning that's going to take place. We love her and are so glad she's here and healthy. We are so blessed!



24 comments:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats.
Oh, she is so dang cute! I love that hair! and Lisa,you look great! I'm glad she's here and well.
yay! she made it! congratulations lisa and cliff! she is absolutely gorgeous.
congratulations lisa!!! you are going to be such a great mommmy.
You dont know me but i am one of cliffs friends from high school. i saw your blog on one of our other friends and wanted to say congrats on your little girl. she is so adorable. Hope that you and the baby are doing good. tell cliff i said hello.
Congrats!!! She is so cute:)
Lisa little Sayla is a doll! So beautiful! You look great also! Can't wait to see her in person!
So cute! SHe looks just like you Lisa! I cant wait to meet her! How are you feeling?
Lisa, she is so beautiful!!! I need to come over and see you-and give little Sayla some love! :)
she's beautiful! congrats!
Oh how fun - all that work got you a beautiful baby. :) Tell Cliff hello and congrats from Maren. I saw Larry Von and Rhonda the other day and they were sooo excited for her to get here.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! There's nothing like being a mom...it's amazing!
Oh my goodness! She is adorable! I am so glad she's here and doing so well! Congratulations!
we are so happy for you guys and wish we could be there to celebrate! lisa hope you are recovering & loving this new adventure. she is beautiful. call me if you need anything!!
WOW!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I would say she looks most like you. How exciting! I am so jealous!! Keep the pictures coming
She is so cute. I think she looks like a mix but I see you Lisa. I hope the experience was a good one, well there all good because of the baby in the end...right :). We love you! Hope to see her soon!
Oh congrats you guys! I tried to text Cliff's old phone to see if you had had your baby a few days before she came, but I ended up texting some girl named Allie! I am so excited she's here and that you guys are all okay. I can't wait to meet little miss Sayla!
Brody really likes other kids right now, so he will be excited to meet her too!
p.s. I want to hear your labor story....I always think that's fascinating.
Congrats you guys! She is well worth waiting for. I know you will be such a good little mommy with how well you put kembri to sleep! :) hopefully that still comes handy with your little one. take care and can't wait to see you guys for the 24th! She's absolutely beautiful!
Lisa she is beautiful. I love her hair. congrats!
By the way this your cousin Kandra
She is so beautiful, congrats!!!
Oh Lisa! Congrats! She is such a cute little girl! I was wondering the other day when you were due. Atta girl!
Yay! I love you and she is gorgeous! Take care of yourself!
She is beautiful! Congratulations. It will be sad to not have you come back to work! Good luck with everything!
Congrats!!!! She is GORGEOUS!!!! and you are too!
Post a Comment