Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Waiting Game is GREAT!!!:)

Nope, NOT YET!

4 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

i know exactly how you feel. with my first baby i went a week over due! then my next baby i had two weeks early and my next baby i had one day early.anyway i hope all goes well for you.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry, Just think you could still be working with us LOL, anyways I didn't get to say goodbye, but I hope all goes well and if you are bringing little Sayla in the office don't forget to stop by billing we would love to see her, oh yeah we would love to see you to LOL. Hope all goes well for you and hope to see you both soon. Sarah H.

jenna said...

cant wait to hear the news. keep updating!

Natalie said...

yeah yeah yeah! so glad i found you..i've been wondering how ya are friend! Sorry your still holdin your babe in your belly and not your arms...but this post was a few days ago...so maybe that means she is here! I'll have to ck with the girlies at work...Anyways Good luck, or congrats...hope to see ya sometime!
Finny


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones