Monday, June 1, 2009

3 weeks and 1 day.....and growing rapidly!

WOW!!! Sayla had her 2 week appointment this morning, and she is growing so fast. She now weighs 9 lbs 3 oz, and has grown 3 inches, now 22 inches long. She's in the 75th percentile of height, (Thanks Cliff:) ) She's still as cute as can be. actually she gets cuter everyday!!! She's had a rough morning. Here's how it went:


** First of all she hasn't pooped since yesterday morning, so she's feeling a little backed up.
** Got a bath before her first Dr. appointment which she hates!!!!!
** She can't quite figure out how to spit up out of her mouth and not her nose.
** She got woken up to have the Dr, pull and poke at her, (she did so good) her pour heal now has a hole in it,
** Came home was starving, changed her diaper just to find out she loaded it and it was a major blow out, mommy accidently got poop in her hair when taking her clothes off, which called for bath #2 for the day, hated that.
** Finally got to eat, and is now out cold. POOR GIRL!!!!!! Rough day!



4 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! So I need to talk to you some day and hear how things went. I just remember our conversation at Preston's reception and giggle a litte wondering what actually happened.

Bridgett said...

She is so beautiful, you guys made an amazing baby. I hope you are adjusting well:)

Holly said...

Lisa, Your little girl is so beautiful! I'm ashamed of myself for not coming to see you yet. I have no excuse so please forgive me. I was sad I missed seeing you the day of Sayla's 2 week appointment. Next time schedule for Wed, Thurs or Friday. I'll call you!

jenna said...

what a sweet baby girl!!! you are brave miss sayla! those shots are NASTY! we're coming home in two weeks lisa, can't wait to meet little miss thang and squeeze you of course. and CAN'T WAIT for becky's cd! how can i get my hands on one?!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones