Monday, September 7, 2009

Raw?

After 30 days of not eating raw I have to report that Sayla's yeast infection is gone. I did really well for the first week, and then slowly started eating cooked food again. It was quite difficult, but that week was worth it. I still stayed away from white flour and sugar, and it made all the difference. That first week, i have to tell you I felt better than i've ever felt before and lost 5 pounds. I am going to keep trying to eat at least 80% raw. I just love food so much, it's a struggle, but I felt so darn good, I can't help but want to eat like that all the time.

2 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

rats!!! i almost called you too!!!! next time i will por sure!!!

cordae said...

MY BLOG IS UP RUNNING AND FIXED! eating raw food lisa. WHAT! where have I been what do you mean by this? Preston and I love you guys tell Cliff and Sayla the same.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones