So my sister sent me this e-mail about the GAP contest, and I thought it would be fun to enter Sayla in it. I actually wasn't really going to do it, and then on the 22nd (the last day to enter) I decided to just go and take pics for fun and do it. What's it gonna hurt? Nothing, and it was so fun for me to play and take some pictures. Isn't she so darling. Ok so I may be bragging about my little girl, but i can't help it. i'm in love alright!!!!!!



5 comments:
Lis, she is sooooo DARLING! You did such a good job on those pictures. She's gonna win :)
She is so so so cute! I bet she could win the gap baby contest.
she is so cute lisa! I hope she wins, what does the winner get? keep the posts coming, I love getting to see what you're up to.
Sayla is so beautiful just like her mom! She looks even cuter than a Gap baby:) you guys are adorable!
Cutest Gap baby I have ever seen! And I get to claim her as my niece :)
Post a Comment