Thursday, October 15, 2009
IT was a SUCCESS...CHA CHING!
So i finally did it. After 5 months, i got the nerve up and left Sayla with my mom while Cliff and I went out to dinner. And guess what???? I survived (I knew Sayla would), and loved spending some time just Cliff and I. Sayla did so good with mom. She didn't even cry!!! AHHHHH!! Step one accomplished. I feel like a freaking heffer though. We went to Goodwood BBQ..mmmm..mmmmmm GOOD! I find it utterly discusting and a little bit embarrassing that I can out eat my 6'4 205 lb husband. EWWWW gross! Just a confession for the world. Wow. I REALLY dont want to know how many calories I consumed tonight. Biggest LOSER here I come! This is what we walked into when we got to moms after dinner. How precious. Grandma and SAS, just hangin out. She's learning early doing meal planning, and house plans with Grandma.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i'm sooooooo proud of you lisa!!! and guess what? i think the sick spray is working!!!
Mom's make the best baby sitters!! Sayla is so cute!!
good job Lisa. SAS looks like she was having a ball with Grams. Love you.
That is pretty good. Brody has yet to be babysat for more than a few minutes. I'm just not ready. I never thought I'd be that way, but I am.
Post a Comment