
One of my favorite blogs...
is having a fun give away. I have learned a lot about cooking from this blog, and it has been SOOO fun to cook new things. They are so yummy too. My favorite so far is the orange shrimp and the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies from spice cake mix.
mmmm... mmmm.
This is what they are giving away:
is having a fun give away. I have learned a lot about cooking from this blog, and it has been SOOO fun to cook new things. They are so yummy too. My favorite so far is the orange shrimp and the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies from spice cake mix.
mmmm... mmmm.
This is what they are giving away:
Hope I win!!




1 comment:
lisa i hope you win too!!!!! love you lots. thanks for saving me yesterday. you are the best friend and neighbor a girl could ask for.
Post a Comment