Sunday, November 15, 2009

So i just wrote a whole post, and it was deleted somehow. So......I don't really feel like re-writing the whole thing again. The following is a quick summary:

  • I'm excited for this upcoming week, no real reason, other than i'm feeling happy and excited.
  • I did good with my training last week, but it's just going to get harder. LOVE RUNNING!!
  • Sayla slept from 8:30-5:00am. WOW what a miracle.
  • Sayla loves rice cereal as of yesterday (when we started feeding it to her).
  • I want an I-phone
  • We are headed to St. Johns for Thanksgiving
  • I'm officially going back blonde (can't make up my mind with my darn hair)
  • I'm officially losing all of my hair due to the whacked out hormones. HATE IT!
  • We are doing good with our BOM challenge. Just a little behind, but loving reading with cliff on a regular basis.
  • I think that was it..ohhhh......
  • Does anyone know a good, easy way to add captions to pictures? I think it's so cute, and want to do it.

THE END!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones