Saturday, December 12, 2009

So I just realized how big of a hypocrite (hope I spelled that right) I was last night posting on facebook about blogging. I love looking at everybody's blogs, but seem to forget to update mine often. When others don't update them it drives me nuts cause I enjoy reading them. So I appologize for being a hypocrite, and I can't promise I will be an amazing bloggist (if that's even a word). I do my best, and wish I was a great bloggist. So anyways...here's an update, I have been very busy working a Christmas for my parents. It has been a lot of fun, and I've gotten lots of fun pictures. I love this time of the year. I pretty much love everything about it except the FRIGID air. Here are some of the fun pics: We just had number 19 grandbaby, little Charlotte. Krista got to spend the week here with us and it was so fun. It's amazing how fast they grow up. Sayla looked SOOO big compared to little Charlotte.













No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones