Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thou shalt not vex a stranger

So here's the deal all you bloggers out there...I have this expectation of myself that is rather high, and when i don't feel I am achieving it, I leave it alone. So be it....I have not touched my blog in a month. It's quite ridiculous, but I HATE blogging....because:
  • I don't know all the fancy things, and wish I could do it.
  • My bum gets flatter every second I am sitting on the darn couch on my computer
&
  • I...just get plain old and frustrated. Silliness yes, but truth i speak.

I'm kinda a boring person, and when I sit down to blog....this is what I think

"ummmm...what should I blog? Maybe I could blog about how I am going to run a half marathon? Oh wait...I've done that like 5 times before. hmmmm....or I could blog about how....hmmm, well...maybe tomorrow i'll think of something."

So there you have it.

Check back in a month and maybe i'll have something cool. Like......uhh.....my child is sleeping through the night. Ya...we'll see about that one.

Goal: Become the coolest blogger in town. hee hee hee. baaaahaaaaaa!! ha ha ha ha ha!!
Tips are welcome.
And.... here I am: No my hair hasn't changed.




On the wings of love...


4 comments:

Krista Cook said...

I love your blog bcause I love you. I think you are so talented, I hope to keep learning from you. I love you, Lisa. By the way, you are super cute too!

Darin and Shannon said...

I like reading your blog and i really like your hair :) 1/2 marathon with me??

Julie said...

You are the cutest. I just like to hear what the heck you guys are up to since I never see you. It was so nice to see you, even in the circumstances, and get to hold that little doll! I love her! Miss you guys, let me know if you ever are this way so we can visit again!

Holly said...

I've got three words for you Lisa....YOU ARE GORGEOUS!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones