Friday, February 12, 2010

True Bravery

It's about time I did another hair post right?! Well.....I did it! I changed my hair, but sorry no pictures till tomorrow. I did it myself tonight after I put Sayla down. Crazy is the word. I'm officially back blonde.


To be continued..............

2 comments:

Krista Cook said...

You and Sayla are darling. Look at those EYES! I like the blonde. I'm having some current hair issues myself. Would you be willing to help me out when we come in a couple of weeks? I need a hair cut BAD! I cut about 5 inches off and I have triangle head. UGH. Why can't people give me a cute hair cut? I can't wait to see you. We'll be there from the 3-8 of March. Save a date for me. :)

Love,
Kris

Andrea said...

Move to Idaho so you can do my hair.I currently have skunk stripes. Your's is always cute!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones