Monday, February 8, 2010

Letter To Sayla,

So I have been thinking a lot about the trials we are all given in our lives, and wanted to share my testimony and thoughts with my dear Sayla, and thought I would share my letter with you. It's short and simple, but from the heart. I dont think i've learned so much in my life than in this past month, and needed to share some of what i've learned. It seems as though there is an army being built up above, and our loved ones here with us, whether young or old, are being taken swiftly from us here, to do the will of our Father. For those of you who don't know, my sweet little sister went into labor 3 days after her due date just to find out that sweet little Olivia did not have a heart beat. She gave birth to this perfect most beautiful little girl, and had to say goodbye for just a short while, yet seems so long. We also have lost our grandpa on Cliff's side. He was a man of not many words, but he spoke a lot to my heart in the short 5 years I've known him. His life was one of a lot of love and service. He was a man that taught more than knew he could. I have also had alot of friends of friends, and family going through the trial of loss. Hard, but possible to endure with the hand of our Heavenly Father and perfect love of our Savior, and our loved ones, friends and family, who are still here with us on this earth. "Trial of our faith" has new meaning.


Dear Sayla,

Sayla, I want you to know I have a STRONG testimony of this gospel, and everything about it. Our Heavenly Father lives and loves us so much he gives us trials to experience so we can better ourselves and become perfect as He is perfect. He loves us so much He sent His Son to experience all the pains of this world that we live it. Jesus is our brother and knows exactly how we feel. He is always there and will never leave you. You mother loves you more than words can say. You are my life, and I will live everyday to make your life better. I am here for you until eternity is erased. Please remember these words, and hold them close to you in your life. There is so much to learn through our trials if we can humble ourselves and turn to the one who gave us life. We are His children and have a duty on this earth. We are here to reach perfection, and return back to Him with Honor. We are here to lift each other up, and ease the burdens we all feel. Serving is the best way to deal with any emotion you experience. It creates a feeling of happiness you cannot get elsewhere. It lifts the hurt and pain we may feel, and changes those frownie faces to smiles. Service is a domino effect of joy. It never ceases to amaze me that the truths of the gospel have never failed us, and never will. It was all created by a perfect being, and that perfect being is our Father. Always live true to yourself. Never compromise who you are. You are a special daughter of your Heavenly Father, and my angel. You have so much to give to the world. I love you with all of my heart. Go and make a difference, and never forget what your hands are for; they are to build this kingdom and lift those around you with your love and service. Never forget the moments in your life that you have felt Him close. write them down, and cherish them. I love you my dearest one.

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are such an example to me! I am so impressed with not just your testimony, but your willingness to share it. The world would be a better place if more people followed your example.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones