Friday, February 19, 2010

Love Ellen, Hate Snow, Happy Birthday Daddy

1. So I loved Ellen today. I have to admit, these eyes of mine were trying to hold back some tears. I was so happy to see Angela have something work out for her. She deserves it. And that car?! Can I have it? WOW!! Who wants to go on Ellen with me!?


2.I hate snow. I think that doesn't need any expanding.

3. Last the best of all the game.........
To the best dad in the world, who has been there for my every moment in life, and sacrifices so much for his family, and is such a good example, who has the most unbelievable faith and testimony, who is the most positive man in the world, who loves his wife completely, and... is just the best dad in the world!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

i completely LOVE ellen! she is sooo hilarious and watch her show (almost) religiously!! Your little girl is sooo stinkin cute!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Sorry my IPhone picture taking skills sucks! Those things are so touchy. Some day I'll have one and I'll work on my IPHone picture taking issues. LOVe you.

Krista Cook said...

Who in the world is Ellen? I know the man in the picture though. He's definitely cool. :) And the two pretty girls...stunning! I love you, Lis. I'll see you soon. Thanks for being willing to whack my hair. Be nice to my Lisa.

Love,
Kris


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones