Monday, February 1, 2010

Love...


Love has been on my mind a lot lately for many reasons. And I absolutely love this picture. Is speaks more truth, and says it all. Have you ever wondered truly what love means? Anyone and everyone at one point in their life has wondered that, because we have all loved and lost love. Love is such a deep word, that we understand to a small degree. Perfect love is what we all strive for. I think this picture hit me so much because this man is just like you and I, he isn't perfect. Perfect love is our Savior. Somedays I sware I know what perfect love means when I think of my sweet Sayla and how much I love her, but I dont, and that overwhelms my heart and my mind that there is stronger love out there. What really matters in life? It's nothing but the love we have inside, NOTHING else matters in the eternal world, but love and how we treat people. Would we all give up everything we had, for love? Do we truly love that deeply?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought I had love figured out; apparently, I have no clue. The more I think about it, the more my head hurts.

Holly said...

This is the best post ever! I am happy to say I'm finally in a relationship with someone who gives unconditionally. I never knew people like him existed. He is amazing and such an example to me. Thanks for your post, we could all use more reminders to love others as the Savior loves us.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones