
I can't help it guys, there's just something about putting one foot in front of the other. You should try it. So last time i posted on my running, was when i had just decided I was going to do this half marathon thing. I didn't have one chosen, and nothing was set in place, but it is now, and I am dragging people along with me now, and I'm loving it. If anyone else wants to join me...I would LOVE it!!! Utah Valley Marathon (although I am just planning the half), June 12. I have a dear friend from AZ doing it, so all you AZ people....COME ON BOARD! Its going to be a blast!!!!!



2 comments:
That is an eventual goal of mine, but since I'll be healing and trying to figure out how to do 2 babies at once, I doubt I'll make it with you this time:)
good luck with the training!! running a marathon is one of my greatest accomplishments. enjoying the training, let me know if you need any tips. btw, my piano collects dust too. how can we be better? another btw, your hair looks great :)
Post a Comment