Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010

I'm am more amazed everyday what this glorious 2010 brings our way. I am learning so much. So much about life, about myself, about the gospel, about family, about friends, about being a mom. You name it, I'm learning it. And it's only March 4th. I know someday I will look back on this year of my life, and say it was truly blessed, as for now, I hope for a brighter day. It has been filled with trials unexpected, but also many blessings. I am looking forward to this weekend at the temple. This is going to be a moment of sunshine through the many clouds in our family. I always think to myself when I am feeling the hard times come down that we are so blessed, it could be so much worse than it is. We truly are so blessed for SO many reasons. If i started expanding on that, it might be a really long post, so I'll spare you of any more of my chessy sneesiness. You find out a lot about your marriage through times of hardship, and I have been so lucky to have ours grow stronger. I can't wait to look back on this year, and truly be grateful for the many trials that have come. For now, I can't lie, it's a sensative, tearful, hard but joyful time in my life. And how can I look at this and not just smile through it all?

2 comments:

jenna said...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love your honesty and sincerity. You will see brighter days ahead Im sure of it! Keep your head up, life is sure a rollercoaster though huh?!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones