Wednesday, March 10, 2010

one month and 13 days ago

I posted this...

QUOTE:
"Check back in a month and maybe i'll have something cool. Like......uhh.....my child is sleeping through the night. Ya...we'll see about that one."

Well i guess i'm lucky my pessimistic attitude didn't curse me. It happened, My child has been sleeping through the night pretty consistantly for a couple weeks now. How nice!!!!!!! What a blessing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its the BEST when they start sleeping through the night huh?!! They AND you seem so much happier Im sure! I love this song on your blog called "Dream" by Priscilla Ahn, so pretty! I have never heard it but it was a really great song for me to hear tonight, I needed it. Your music is all calming and pretty, love it. Your little girl is seriously soo pretty. She will be a heart breaker for sure! Hope all is well!!

taytum said...

I'm glad she is sleeping finally! Yay! I don't know how you've done it this long with her not sleeping. I cannot live without my sleep!!! Did you ever try the book babywise? Its so boring but its a lifesaver. Maybe you'll have to try it on your next baby.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones