Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello Again Hello.....

I think I truly fell off the face of the earth this time. But i'm back and probably will fall off again sometime, but for now....hello again hello. July 4th is a wonderful day. Carrie Underwood is amazing, and my little stink LOVED fireworks. It was such a fun 4th (3rd). Spending time with my family is the best thing in the world. It can't get better than that. Sayla is growing up so much. Not quite walking yet, but working on it. Cliff has been working hard as always. I'm always the worst at updating what's new. Nothing really. Just life....moving forward. Loving the summer. Sayla loves to swim! It's a bummer the sun hasn't quite kissed me this year. I guess i'm enjoying and appreciating sunscreen a little more these days. Priorities seem to change once you have a little squirt. My pasty white skin is looking a little more appealing to me these days. Not up for the sunburns, and attempts with getting tan.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones