Monday, July 26, 2010

The time has come...

So I am officially beginning to do hair out of my home. I am very excited. For the first little while to get myself in the grove I will only be doing it certain times and limited services, but eventually I hope to do it more. We all know how times are right now, and I am looking to bring in a little extra cash flow for the Stradling bunch. So pass the word along and send them here to my blog for any information wanted.

Services/Prices

Hair Cuts:
Mens $10
Womens $15
Kids $10

Partial Weave $50
(+$10 if 2 or more colors wanted)

All Over Color $40

Just so people are clear about their surroundings, and equipment involved in this....

I HAVE NONE!

That means, we become friends with my tub, and a really cool pillow on my kitchen chair. Thanks guys. I really want you to be as comfortable as possible and enjoy a relaxing time, and will do my best. I hope to see all of you who live near enough to enjoy the experience and help out a friend. :)

Call me to schedule at (801) 368-9761


1 comment:

taytum said...

Its too bad you don't live here....I'm in need of a haircut and Brody is too, and neither of us would mind sitting on your kitchen chair!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones