Sunday, September 5, 2010

I seriously LOVE life!!!!!! Don't You? (I'm not being sarcastic either)

The last week or so has been pretty crazy. Lots' going on, and little time to think, which is why Sunday's are a blessing from Heaven. I love being able to just sit and think about stuff and things. Just a little glimpse of what's been going on....

*Tamjams is AMAZING!!!!! It has been time consuming (with very good things) and has made me realize how much of an emotional eater I am. Lost an inch on my BOOTEY, and 1/2 inch on arm, and 1 lb all in 1 week. it's all so exciting, but bringing lots of things to the surface that take a lot of energy to deal with.

*My dear sister Jessica had a miscarriage, just one more to add onto this year of loss for our family, but the sun is still shining.

*Really getting into Doterra Essential Oils and loving it. Trying to make decisions that way, which has consumed a lot of my mind. I am OBSESSED with the oils. Saved me lots of trips to doctors, emotional well being...and everything else. Ask me about it sometime.


*And of course...........The FISH! This is just a glimpse of what my house has looked like since yesterday. Still coming a long. I absolutely love it though. it's been a little much work to try and keep Sayla out of all of these "FUN LOOKING TOYS". So bedtime has been a little early the last couple days. Cliff has worked sooooo hard on everything you see. It's been months and months of hard work. Built all from scratch. Custom EVERYTHING. It WILL be the tank to see once it really gets going. I will post some more pics when it's all finished.





No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones