Thursday, October 28, 2010
Reminiscing....
There's just something about sitting in the tub with a little music...a little DoTerra, and my head. It does something to me. This is where I do a lot of my life thinking. Laugh if you want cause i know you think i'm nuts. Try it sometime. I guess you could call it my meditation time. (except when it gets too hot, that i can't think.) So i just got back from tamjams. Remember that post a couple months ago? Well....it's the home stretch. And I'll tell you what. It's been quite the emotional journey for me. I did not expect that at all. But remember how I said I was ready to love myself for who am I and for what I am RIGHT HERE AND NOW? And how Tamara's program focuses on the inside and then the outside? Well.....WOW. I have been put through my own refiners fire, and the diamond that I am is starting to shine. If I told you what my physical results were, you might think her program is a hoax, but that doesn't matter to me. She has pulled something out of me deep down that will change the rest of my life, if I can practice what she's taught us and remember this experience. The results will come. I haven't talked about it a whole lot. I guess because I've been in such a place with myself that I felt so vulnerable. THE NUMBERS DO NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really how you feel inside. I wish everyone could have gone through these 3 months with me. You'd understand. Maybe some of you are way ahead of me in the game and already love yourself for who you are...but i am just getting there. It really does feel good. here's the thing....I care about my health ( A LOT!) and love to feel sexy, but i need to feel that with true, PURE HONEST confidence. To be honest, I thought that I was comfortable in my own skin, but I really wasn't. And coming to that realization was HUGE for me. It's been a great experience for me, although I've had a lot of negative moments when i really wanted to just be done and quit. It has been a HUGE commitment and I could've done better, but I did what I could do at this point in my life, and I'm satisfied with my results. It has been so fun!!!!!!!!!!! Along with all the emotions and the deep stuff...I GET TO DANCE!!!!!!! And i can't tell you how fun it's been for me. I've found myself with tears running down my cheek dancing my heart out feeling so happy inside. I know people have probably thought I was crazy. But dance is dear to me. It's a part of me that probably wont be able to stay forever, so to be able to dance for 4 hrs a week, is more than a blessing. I know I will do the videos we get, but there's something about being in Tamara's class again. Ugh...I'm getting emotional thinking about it. And most of you are probably so bored with this post, so i'll move on. I LOVE DANCE!!!! Check out tamjams. Thanks Tamara for all the inspiration. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
just wondering if you ever update your blog anymore...
Post a Comment