Thursday, January 20, 2011

Money, Money, Money

Love it, Hate it, Love it, Hate it. Sometimes the battle of the green stuff is harder than others. Right now it's the battle of keeping what I have, and using my self control to not go too crazy on my spending for the cruise. Man it's hard. Especially now that my dear sister introduced me to online shopping. I'm a little behind on times, but i have never shopped online before. Wow...is it the best thing on earth. I have a few things that should be coming to me in the mail. It's going to be like Christmas. And I'm amazed at the awesome deals you can get. I LOVE IT. My goal for 2011....invent the "MONEY TREE". I have serious spending anxiety though, so it's best to stay away from it as much as possible. I'll have to post some of my favs soon. In the meantime...I'll be practicing self contol. Here's my baby who's not so much a baby anymore. Where does life go?


2 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Which store/stores are you shopping online on? Do tell :)

Krista Cook said...

Hi LIs,
Thanks for updating the blog. I long for the pictures and goings on. Love you. Your little girl couldn't be cuter. And yes, do tell what you are finding and where.

Love you. Hope you have a great day. Loves from aunt Krista, Sayla girl.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones