

I don't think i could post on my blog with out expressing how much i loved conference. it would've been better if i had my dear husband home with me, but he had fish priorities. ha ha. No just kidding (but for real) he went to Cali with one of his fish buddies for a Coral Fest. Ever heard of one? Not unless you are married to someone such as Cliff. I sure was quite lonely all weekend. Ya i have my family whom I love spending time with, but it's not your other half. All you single moms, and moms who pretty much act as single moms who have husbands gone A LOT, I bow down. You are surely amazing. I'm a wuss. I guess i survived well, but still it tripped me up for a minute and ya...it wasn't fun. Back to being uplifted... :) Even with my precious almost 2 yr old sweetie pie, i felt so uplifted, and still came out of it, wanting to do better in EVERYTHING. Now heres the fun fact of the day...
There is positive and negative to everything right? Well, my DVR is one. I sure am glad we live in times where I have the chance to re-watch what i missed. It sure is a blessing. I really loved Elder Scott's talk about marriage. It put a lot of things in perspective for me. of course I ALWAYS love Elder Eyrings talk. They were all wonderful. Like always.
I've decided that I am eventually going to end up somewhere like St. George, or Hawaii, or....somewhere where I can be outside all year round without bundling up, walking in snow, getting sick all the time. I'm sorry if the poor attitude bothers you. but it gets clearer to me as i get older and another year passes, that I just need to live somewhere as such! It's just a fact that you are less active in winter (ESPECIALLY WITH LITTLE ONES) and IT CAUSES ME STRESS! My dream life would be a life of Utah summers, a CONSISTANT spring, and White Winter in December, and December 26th, it starts melting away and we dont see snow until December the next year. I would have a LOVE for snow if that was the case. Now today? It's beautiful. I soak in days like this! We enjoyed a beautiful walk outside. Saw some fun animals, and got really excited to see more days like today. "
I guess one of the big lessons of life I learned in my year last year, and a lot of this comes from my dad and the example that he and my mom are is to Come What May and Love IT!!! Even if it snows tomorrow right? We are blessed, and there are ways to get through those yucky days, even if it's the silly yucky things.



2 comments:
You just described the weather we have here in Sierra Vista. Love it here! =)
Well I'll be planning my move.
Post a Comment